55 Coogee Road, Munster WA
$590 per week
Sitting in a peaceful sought after location opposite quiet neighbourhood parkland, is this quality, Extra large modern family home in close proximity to the sandy white beaches of Coogee.
At the heart of the home is the pristine deluxe kitchen with impressive waterfall island stone bench tops, glass splash back, large walk-in pantry, 900 mm stainless steel oven including integrated microwave and dishwasher, this kitchen is just stunning! Adjoining the kitchen is the expansive open plan meals and family/living room which provides seamless indoor/outdoor ease onto the tiled alfresco entertaining oasis perfect for the West Australian lifestyle. This sheltered, resort style outdoor area also has an inbuilt gas point, power point and a stunning glass fenced concrete swimming pool with gorgeous water feature. In addition there is an activity/playroom and carpeted theatre room, offering family separation options plus a large home office/study. All the bedrooms are double sized and generous in dimensions with stunning bamboo flooring and walk-in / built in robes.
Stand out features include:
- King-size master suite, sparkling en-suite with bath tub, double shower and double vanity
- 5 bedrooms if converting the cinema room use
- Private study closed off by two glass double doors
- Separate Games Room closed off by two glass double doors
- Family sized Storage the length of the hallway with four sliding doors
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning & Solar Hot water system
- Glass fenced concrete pool and lawn area with the Front lawn and gardens being reticulated with automatic sprinkler watering system
- Alarm system with video intercom
- Double Remote Garage plus extra wide driveway with room to accommodate up to 4 cars off the road, with 6 total two in the garage
This suburb offers a perfectly balanced coastal lifestyle, yet close to the city with excellent connectivity to schools, shops and entertainment. The area is currently going through an approval process to be renamed Lake Coogee Estate lending it to continue to grow into itself as a prestigious area.
- The location is just a 3 minute drive to Coogee Beach, and Coogee beach Surf life saving club house
- 9 minutes to Port Coogee Marina and Port Coogee Beach Marina Water Park a perfect place to take the kids
- Just 10 minutes to all that Fremantle has to offer.
Please drive past the property but do not enter. For further information or viewing times please contact our office.
PLEASE NOTE you must register you intention to attend the viewing time by emailing [email protected] , if you do not register we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Peak Central will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.