12 Minori Gardens, Yangebup WA
Perfectly positioned opposite a play park and with an entire coastline of pristine beaches a short drive away. This gorgeous Gemmill built home boasts a wonderful location as well as high quality fixtures and all the features that make a superb family home.
Offering 4 king size bedrooms, separate study or playroom, theatre/games room and 2 bathrooms means that space is abundant to allow every family or household member the room they need with enough left over to entertain!
Clean white surfaces and fresh tones throughout the house wonderfully endorse the natural sunlight that flows through the open plan meals/family and kitchen hub.
Enjoy outdoor living and entertaining with the resort style sanctuary that awaits - pristine sparkling (concrete) heated swimming pool for the never-ending Perth summer.
• Generous size master bedroom with his and hers WIR's
• Impressive Ensuite with shower, twin vanities, floor to ceiling tiles, separate WC
• Bedrooms two, three & four queen-size with BIR's
• Study or kids playroom at front of home
• Stunning light filled, massive open plan meals & family room with high ceilings,
centrally located with glass doors to the alfresco
• Well equipped kitchen in the centre of the home with loads of cupboard & bench space,
high quality appliances inc 900 mm oven and walk in pantry
• Huge theatre or games room
• Solid bamboo flooring throughout, stylish plantation window shutters
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning, ducted gas heating
• Alfresco entertaining area with cedar wood lined ceilings, caf zip track blinds,
adjoining high pitched patio, bbq area, surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens
• Glass fenced, heated concrete pool
• Security alarm system, double remote garage, side gate access to rear yard
• Built 2009, land size 611 sqm, approx. living area 269 sqm
If you are an expanding or already grown family, this home will impress you. The floor plan is practical, functional and spacious, the bedrooms are massive.
Walking distance to the local shopping hub, the new Aldi and a short drive to all the amenities of Cockburn Gateway, makes this street very appealing to all its residents.
Please call Karen Allen to view 0420 508 295.